Relish the comforting flavors of our Classic Pierogies, crafted with soft dough filled with a variety of delicious fillings. These tasty pockets are ideal for a full meal or a quick snack and can be enjoyed with your favorite toppings or simply on their own.
Please note: These pierogies are sold uncooked and frozen. Follow our cooking instructions to ensure they’re fully cooked and safe to eat. Enjoy your meal!
- Fill a large pot with water and add a pinch of salt for flavor. Bring the water to a rolling boil over high heat.
- Gently place the frozen pierogies into the boiling water, being careful not to overcrowd the pot. Stir gently to prevent the pierogies from sticking to the bottom or each other.
- Cook the pierogies for 4-5 minutes or until they float to the surface of the water. Allow them to cook for an additional 1-2 minutes to ensure they are fully cooked through.
- Use a slotted spoon to carefully remove the cooked pierogies from the pot, allowing any excess water to drain off.
Pan-Frying Method (after boiling):
- After boiling the pierogies, drain and set them aside.
- Heat a large, non-stick skillet or frying pan over medium heat. Add a small amount of oil or butter to the pan.
- Place the boiled pierogies in the skillet, ensuring they don’t touch each other. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until they turn golden brown and crispy.
- Remove the cooked pierogies from the skillet, allowing any excess oil or butter to drain off.
Serve the pierogies hot, with your choice of toppings such as sour cream, sautéed onions, or your preferred garnish.
Note: Cooking times may vary depending on the type and size of the pierogies. Always ensure the pierogies are thoroughly cooked and the filling is heated through to a safe internal temperature before serving.